Sunday, September 19, 2010

Peer Comment #2

Ryan Boda's MH2 Blog Peer Comment
This is a pretty good blog entry that describes The Velvet Underground & Nico in good detail. If I hadn't of heard the album prior to reading this blog entry I think that I would been more inclined to listen to the album. I always like reading more in-depth about any album because they give more insight on an album and even give it a little bit more meaning. Ryan's blog entry about the album gives me just that. I don't have a lot of constructive criticism to give Ryan because it was a good post all-around. The grammar and spelling was good and the entry was easy to read and never really dragged on any sentences. It gave the information needed and gave enough background on the band that I felt more connected to their music. I keep coming back to Ryan's blog because it is really well written and quite informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment