Sunday, September 12, 2010

Peer Comment

To Ryan Boda's Blog about 'Revolver':
This blog post was really informative and expanded on the things I already knew about 'Revolver'. It's a great album and I love reading people's different perspectives on what made it such a great album. Ryan clearly knows the Beatles well and the post flowed really well. He really went in-depth with the details of the production and songwriting. I also liked his perspective on the influence that drugs had on the Beatles. He made a good point when he said that too much attention is given to the influence of drugs when we are actually influenced by everything around us at all times. If I had to give constructive criticism to Ryan, I wouldn't be able to. It's a great post all around that was both informative and fun to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment